update problems

zhang zhhw210095 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:24:08 PST 2006

I've just update to 6.1-PRERELEASE from 6.0. Before I mergemaster -cv , =
the system could work well . But when I mergemaster , I don't check the =
differents carefully and choose the " i " option directly most of the =
time . Now , all the network programmes can't work , I can't ping =
localhost/127.0.0.1 , I can't use " tcpdump " , the c/s kinds like =
xserver also go bad ; when the system start , many warnings such as =
"...see rc.conf(5)" after dmesg messages.
How can I deal with it ?
Thanks!