SSH Tunneling Configureation

Ben Siemon ben.siemon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:40:34 PST 2006

I have a cvs server inside my home network. I am doing a project for school
and I thought it would be nice to have cvs access for my group. The trouble
is that cvs send passwords in the clear. So I want my groupmates to tunnel
to the server. I now know that they must genreate a public key to give to me
inorder for thier tunnel logins to work over cvs through ssh.

My question is where do these public keys go on a freebsd 6.0 box?
Is there any special stuff from an experienced user I should know?

I have found a great deal of info about everything but the location of the
public keys but any insight into the whole problem would be very much
appreciated.

--
cheers

Ben Siemon