error starting samba

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Mon Feb 6 07:04:12 PST 2006

Since you just updated your system, maybe the following are relevant:
http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-Samba3-startup-t821059.html#a2129790
http://forum.psoft.net/showthread.php?p=55300

You may need to update your samba port. It looks like your objects are
out of synch.  Did you update something else?  I'd suggest:
1. backup
2. fsck
3. check hard disk
4. update ALL ports and packages.