Any good OpenGL games?

Xn Nooby xnooby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:06:56 PST 2006

I have a P4 2Ghz with an nVidia card, so I installed the nVidia driver.  I'm
currently installing 'linux-enemyterritory' which I think will work.  I
didn't know if there were any other good ones.  Is flightgear or gl117 any
good?

I also have wine on my system, is it difficult to get windows opengl games
to run?  I've heard of cedega on linux, but would rather roll my own free
solution if possible (or copy someone elses method).

Playing "Call of Duty" would be ideal, or maybe Return to Castle
Wolfenstein.