Invisible port 80

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Sat Feb 4 05:24:37 PST 2006

I am in the process of setting up a pair of freebsd 6.0 servers with
different hosting services. On one of the servers I cannot seem to
access the apache server which I have started. I can access port 80 on
the machine itself using the machine IP address, but from my office port
80 seems invisible. The other machine works exactly as expected.

Can anyone suggest something simple that may be causing this? So far I
have only been using ssh to communicate with the machine so perhaps
have neglected some network setting etc etc.
--
Robin Becker