Best way to partition a small HD

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Fri Feb 3 04:43:54 PST 2006

FreeBSD 4.7 is no longer a supported release.
You really should be looking at doing a fresh
install of 6.0 from scratch so you can take
advantage of the new file system which came out in 5.0.
When it comes to FreeBSD slices on the hard drive, the
sizes created by the auto selection during sysinstall works
just fine. Moving the slices around is for experienced people.
You can really mess up the works trying to play around.