Will FreeBSD run on an Intel Pentium II with 32MB RAM ??

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:16:50 PST 2006

Hello,
         I have a machine with an Intel Pentium II processor and 32 MB
of RAM.Will i be able to run FreeBSD 5.4 on it ?
         I want to use that machine for a very limited purpose i.e as
a host providing the debugging environment for another machine.I want
this P II machine for debugging the kernel on another machine (P4
2.8Ghz HT) using remote GDB.Will this machine be able to run FBSD 5.4
with GDB (GNU gdb 6.1.1 configured as "i386-marcel-freebsd" ) ? Will i
be able to use GDB from emacs (GUD) on this machine ?

TIA.

Regards,
Pranav