"Interrupt storm"?!

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:17:37 PST 2006

	This is a new error I've seen from FreeBSD. Was displayed on ttyv0
right after I started playing some music on the a remote machine from
the disk shared via NFS:

Interrupt storm detected on "irq11: ahc0"; throttling interrupt source
ahc0: PCI error Interrupt at seqaddr = 0x9
ach0: Data Parity Error Detected during address or write data phase

	Any ideas what this means?
	ahc0 is the dev name for my adaptec scsi card. I also had some
issues just a little earlier with RAM and the slot on the motherboard
I was using (turns out the slot is bad and not the RAM), but this is
sure a weird error.
	Thanks!
-Garrett