Sleepy thread - Kernel Panic

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Dec 29 13:07:15 PST 2006

Yours makes the third report of this that I know of ... one of us is running
6.2-RC, one 6.1-RELEASE ... what version are you running?  I get the same
'hang' also ...

Have you enabled DDB in your kernel?  Also, have you enabled the dumpdev
settings in /etc/rc.conf?

- --On Thursday, December 28, 2006 17:27:38 +0545 Tek Bahadur Limbu
<teklimbu at wlink.com.np> wrote:

- ----