Possibility for FreeBSD 4.11 Extended Support

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Dec 29 03:54:20 PST 2006

I got one better than that:

A recent e-mail from Bill Gates of Microsoft stated:

" It's interesting that so far I've actually not yet seen even one person
e-mail
Microsoft since the Windows XP EoL announcement to say,

   "If I volunteer my time or pay for your time to support Windows XP for
security
    patches, can we extend the EoL?".

Same difference.

Ted Mittelstaedt
Author, FreeBSD Corporate Networkers Guide.