sata2 problem

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 17:07:11 PST 2006

Hello,
I didnot catch the first email however,
I had SATA HD installation case, and it was slow during install.
I relized its SATA problem, because when i changed to IDE it works good.
anyway, i replaced the IDE to SATA back, and after the installation was
done,
i updated my FreeBSD 6.1R to RELENG_6_1 which will build the security and
fixes only..
and the slow boot problem, has gone, and everything worked great after.

It would be nice of you, to give it a try and report for us.

-Marwan Sultan