acrobatviewer [solved]

Stevan Tiefert stevan-tiefert at t-online.de
Thu Dec 21 09:35:23 PST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006 11:38 schrieb Garrett Cooper:

> Warren has a point. If it isn't supported by Adobe anymore, the thing
> with it being broken is pretty much moot.
>
> Is there a specific reason why you wanted to look at PDFs with a java
> app instead of a binary?
>
> -Garrett

First: If it is not supported anymore from Adobe, than we should kill
this port from the ports-tree.

Second: There was no special interest in using a java-app instead of a
native binary. It was a pitty to try a veryyyy oooold port... :-(

I will gave up and use kpdf...

Regards and thanks for help
Stevan Tiefert