find port install options

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Dec 20 04:11:00 PST 2006

Is it possible to determine what options were used during port installation. One
of the recipes I'm trying to follow calls for perl to be installed with
USE_THREADS=yes.

pkg_info | grep perl produces

perl-5.8.8          Practical Extraction and Report Language

but that doesn't tell me how it was installed. Trawling through the masses of
port reated docs doesn't give me an obvious answer either and make.conf contains
only

PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8

I suppose its safest to assume that I need to reinstall perl, but how easy is it
to do that? I think it was installed by default.
--
Robin Becker