.bst files installation

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Mon Dec 18 10:57:12 PST 2006

"Saifi" <saifi at twincling.org> writes:

> Which package in ports need to be installed in order to have .bst files installed ?
>
> The .bst files are required when specifiying the \bibliographystyle{} in .tex files.

Note that you are using LaTeX, not TeX.
Any version of LaTeX should do (if I remember correctly; I don't have
it installed on my booted machines, and I haven't used BibTeX since
the days of LaTeX 2.09).  These days, the print/teTeX port is
the most common way to install TeX and its common utilities.