Newbie on tunnelling

Chris phatfish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:15:44 PST 2006

The interface configuration looks correct, similar to how i have created a
bridge on my box at startup. Ive never needed to setup any routes at startup
myself; but adding a single route as you need cant be too hard... sorry i
cant be of more help.

Sometimes man pages assume knowledge beyond a beginner (at least ive found
that). But a web search will usually get you the answer quicker than waiting
for someone to give it to you :)