Fonts on X.Org...

Ne'Bahn ne.bahn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:12:37 PST 2006

Hi list, how can I add some fonts to the system, for instance: Arial,
Courier New, and so others. I know there are some fonts that cost to acquire
them, but isn't an implementation of these fonts for
the open source arena ???

PS: I've some docs made in a Windows environment that use fonts I don't have
on FreeBSD, the replacement is very bad, so OpenOffice offers system fonts
rather than their fonts (if it has a set), a problem for
portability/compatibility but indeed better for availability.