How to install the same port twice but at different locations?

Fri Dec 8 11:58:23 PST 2006

Hi all,

Subject says it all. I would like to install the package phpMyAdmin on
two different locations on my server. Is this doable? If so, how?

I'm using  FreeBSD g-noc.net 6.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #0: Thu
Nov  3 09:36:13 UTC 2005
root at x64.samsco.home:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386 with ports
updated daily with cvsup.

Right now, after I do :
cd  /usr/ports/databases/phpmyadmin
sudo make PREFIX=/xxx/yyy install

I get :
pkg_info|grep Admin
phpMyAdmin-2.9.1.1  A set of PHP-scripts to manage MySQL over the web

And when I try to install it again but using a different PREFIX, I get
this :
===>  Checking if databases/phpmyadmin already installed
===>   phpMyAdmin-2.9.1.1 is already installed
      You may wish to ``make deinstall'' and install this port again

Using FORCE_PKG_REGISTER unregisters the first installation, so its no
good for this I guess.

Thanks in advance,
Alexis