Thunderbird extension problem

Kay Abendroth kay.abendroth at raxion.net
Wed Dec 6 09:21:27 PST 2006

Michael Johnson wrote:
> On 12/6/06, Kay Abendroth <kay.abendroth at raxion.net> wrote:
>>
>>         Hello,
>>
>> I have problems installing extensions to Thunderbird on my FreeBSD
>> system. After installing an extension and a restart of the application,
>> the extension simply isn't available.
>>    I already build a debug version of Thunderbird, but that didn't help
>> to give some useful explanations.
>>
>> Has someone experienced this before? And what can I do?
>>

> How are you installing the extension? what extension is it?

First extension I tried was enigmail from ports. I successfully build
it. After that, I tried AutoMsgSelect, which I downloaded from the net.
Both extensions were ment to be installed locally into my profile. After
installation-attempt, the extension also gets there, but isn't installed
properly.

I'm using TB 1.5.0.8 and a recent RELENG_6_2.

--
GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x4CCBF36C
Fingerprint:  7098 E6AA 4706 1CB5 62D9  CCD3 6CD4 777D 4CCB F36C