Openwebmail Zlib::compress

Robert Davison rob_27_preston at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 11:55:00 PST 2006

I've recently updated my ports, and openwebmail is no longer working, giving me the following error...

  Software error:
Undefined subroutine &Compress::Zlib::memGzip called at /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/openwebmail/shares/ow-shared.pl line 1175.
  For help, please send mail to the webmaster (robert at casezero.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

  I've looked on freebsd.org at the ports and note that note that within the last 7 hours there has been an update to correct the path to Compress::Zlib.pm after recent p5-Compress-Zlib update.

  Is this still a problem with the port or do I have to alter my configuration somehow. Im running a standard openwebmail with no changes.