VoIP behind NAT and FreeBSD

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:40:11 PST 2006

First thanks for you all, for the cooperating,

  My setup is as follow,

  Router <-> vr0 FreeBSD fxp0 <-> Switch <-> Clients
  Two NICs attached,
   vr0 connected to the router (internet interface) has the static
192.168.0.2
   fxp0 connected to the Switch connected to clients acting as DHCP
192.168.182.1
   and clients are assigned 192.168.182.* ofcourse..

   kernel as you know configured for ipfw and NAT
   chillispot installed, and controlling the fxp0 device thro the DHCP
   assigning for clients the IPs. however chillispot is not an issue.

   This is the configuration,
   I think chillispot using pf rules. once a user will sign in, all blocks
will be remmoved.
   just for the info,

   Any I appreciate your help gurus,
   Any advices how to setup?