Advertising opportunity on http://www.freebsd.org

Elizabeth Sherry adswithliz at merger-marketing.net
Thu Aug 31 08:33:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

  My name is Liz and I am an Internet Advertising Coordinator for a marketing company located in California.

  We are engaged in an advertising campaign for our clients, and found your site, http://www.freebsd.org/old/ports/games.html to be a great match for our needs.

  At the moment, we are not looking for banner advertisements.  Do you have flexibility with your advertising programs?  If you do, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll explain more about what I’m looking for.

  Also, if you have any advertising information available including rates, I’d appreciate it if you could include those in your reply.

  Thank you for your time and attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

  Sincerely,

  (Liz)
  Advertising Coordinator
  (adswithliz at merger-marketing.net)