question about network setup

Alexander Sashurin sashome at m-lan.ru
Wed Aug 30 04:40:35 UTC 2006

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Ahmad Arafat Abdullah wrote:
> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
> Well
> I assume your pc/apache is connected using private IP.. so that's why it can't be accessed
> directly.. anyway u can configure it on your router, to forward the request ( or "port-forward" )
> to your pc/apache on port 80
>
> TQ..

I think it'll also important to check on what IP apache is listening on
for connections... you should make it something like this: 0.0.0.0/0, if
you are not paranoidalycally afraid of hackers...
and also specify addresses from which your apache will accept
connections.. again 0.0.0.0/0

--
With best regards,
	Alexander Sashurin a.k.a. ZetRooT