Any issue having multiple sound cards running at the same time in 6.1?

Philip Hallstrom freebsd at philip.pjkh.com
Tue Aug 29 23:03:58 UTC 2006

Hi all -

I've got a freebsd server in the garage that has a low end soundblaster (I
think) card in it that I've been using to play music.  Works just fine.
We moved and now I'd like to be able to have different music play in
different rooms (living, family, and outside).  I can do all the other
wiring for speakers...

But was wondering if there are any problems having three sound cards in
the box and have them all work at the same time.  I'm currently using
flac123 to play music and would probably continue to do so...

Thoughts?

-philip