PHP5 and MySQL

Muhammad Omer Iqbal omer at omeriqbal.com
Sun Aug 27 13:12:18 UTC 2006

I am sorry, being a newbie, I do not know what this means:

>> Please don't top post!
>> What version issue are you referring to?

As for this:

>> I am assuming that you installed both MySQL and PHP5 from an updated
ports collection. Did you
run: 'make config' in the PHP5 directory before building the port?

I recently installed Apache 2.2, so it is as updated a ports collection as I
could get. I did make config. Even if I just do make, or make install, it
runs config first and then does the install. However, like I said, I did
make config and then did a remake, that did not really work - my PHP make is
still dated Aug 22.