driver source compilation question

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 03:18:40 UTC 2006

In my case, I'm trying to compile the HDA audio driver for an Intel
HDA sound card, I checked this driver makefile here:

/usr/ports/audio/aureal-kmod/Makefile

but I've no clue where to start, there's a lot of stuff in there. I'll
look again in the morning, but any suggestions on an easier driver?

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton