Has Anyone Else Tried mha-mhedit?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Sat Aug 26 03:09:21 UTC 2006

Giorgos Keramidas writes:
>It looks like mha-mhedit tries to run the www/w3m browser to dump a
>text-only version of the HTML document, and then quote this as the
>original.  Do you have the w3m port installed?  If not, there is probably
>an option to tell mha-mhedit to use another browser with similar
>capabilities.

	Thank you very much.  That was the problem but the text
of the error message threw me off.  I did not have w3m installed
but it all worked as soon as I did that.  I have lynx installed
and maybe some experimentation is in order to see if lynx would
work, but it appears to work properly with w3m.

	Again, many thanks.  That will certainly save some
typing energy in the future.

Martin McCormick