Problems booting HP Proliant DL-320 G4 & 6.1-RELEASE

BHarris at celinaisd.com BHarris at celinaisd.com
Sat Aug 26 01:15:33 UTC 2006

Having problems booting my new 320 G4 after successfully
installing from CD.   The CD install went fine, the first boot was
normal, but the second and all subsequent boots hang right
after the  WARNING setting entropy source to blocking mode.

Keyboard is dead and the machine appears locked up.  Right
now it's on the screen wanting to enter the seed for SSHD, but
it hangs on even when you don't enable SSHD during install.

any suggestions?

I've tried to disable ILo by turning off the Legacy USB support.
FYI,  VGA console and regular PS2 keyboard hooked up.

Any help would be most appreciated.  Just bought 4 of these
guys for a project.

Bill