MailScanner

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Thu Aug 24 11:07:16 UTC 2006

Depends on what MTA you are using.  On my servers I use sendmail as the
MTA.  In /etc/rc.conf I have these variables set:
mta_type="sendmail"
mailscanner_enable="YES"

I only need MailScanner started at boot from the script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/
in addition to starting Sendmail.  If you are using a different mta, you
may need some variables set in the mta startup script also in
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/

         -Derek

believed to be clean.