Installing Php5 on Apache2.2 (Freebsd 6.1)

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:44:28 UTC 2006

i'm no apache guru, but you need to have something like the following
in httpd.conf:

LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache22/libphp5.so #in the
modules section
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.phtm #so that it gets those
php index files
#File types for php files, so it knows it is supposed to put them
through php and not just give back plain text.
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php