help me please

ke han ke.han at redstarling.com
Tue Aug 22 07:28:43 UTC 2006

The released iso file marked FreeBSD-6.1 is the stable release.
There have been errata (patches) to apply since its release, but
FreeBSD does not build a new iso for these patches.
So, you can consider the 6.1 iso available from the download page to
be the stable version.  As you become more advanced, you will learn
about how to upgrade your source and recompile the system.
I'm not sure about a russian version of the handbook.
good luck...FreeBSD is pretty easy to work with..
ke han