Proper startup of ng_fec?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Tue Aug 22 00:37:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm looking at using ng_fec to implement "adapter teaming" -- it
appears that Cisco switches swallow it more easily than ng_one2many.
Is there a proper way to configure a Netgraph interface at boot?  A
search for ngctl in /etc/rc.d/* only leads to the Bluetooth startup.

It appears that I need to write a custom rc.d script to have a
ng_one2many interface appear and start early in the boot sequence.
Anyone have a better way?

Thanks,

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org
	    Latest book: PGP & GPG -- http://www.pgpandgpg.com