FROM ARGENTINA

Bill Moran wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Aug 21 12:29:34 UTC 2006

> Hi!, my name is sergio and i`m from Argentina, i and too many people in
> my city was interested in use freebsd but we haven`t got a hight
> internet conection, so can you send me to Argentina some freeBSD cd`s?,

There used to ba a BSD user's group in Argentina:
http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/groups.html

It looks like their site is defunct, though.  Have you checked around to
see if there's any remnant of the group?

There also seems to be an OpenBSD group in Argentina:
http://www.openbsd.org/groups.html#Argentina

They're likely to be FreeBSD-friendly, and may be able to help.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.