Disable s2s on ejabberd?

ke han ke.han at redstarling.com
Sat Aug 19 05:17:39 UTC 2006

Seriously!!!  You mean the nice erlang developers on the ejabberd
maillist don't have an answer for you?  Having looked at the ejabberd
code before, I would guess that such an option, could be set within
the code if its not exposed through its config.
I think you should give the process-one/ejabberd folks another chance
to answer this question as the vast majority of users on this list
don't know what ejabberd is...although your question is good
advertising ;-)...
ke han