JDK 1.5 in a Jail

Christian Hiris 4711 at chello.at
Fri Aug 18 20:34:54 UTC 2006

On Friday, 18. August 2006 18:54, Bret J Esquivel wrote:
> Hi Chad,
>
> Yeah I've tried below inside the master:
>
> mount -t linprocfs linprocfs /usr/jails/ox1.immense.net/compat/linux/proc
>
> with df containing:
>
> linprocfs                   4       4        0   100%
> /usr/jails/ox1.immense.net/compat/linux/proc
>
> Still no joy.

The security.jail.enforce_statfs MIB entry defaults to "2", while /sbin/mount
(as used in the Makefile) requires value "1" (or "0") to produce the expected
result.

You can try the command "sysctl security.jail.enforce_statfs=1" outside the
jail. The MIB entry is documented in "man 8 jail".

Cheers,
ch

--
Christian Hiris <4711 at chello.at> | OpenPGP KeyID 0x466A7521