joining a windows 2000 network

Clinton Gibson uncontralable at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:36:49 UTC 2006

hello i having some major trouble getting this freebsd server to work with
my windows 2000 network.   i have one machine with the freebsd, two windows
2000 client computers tring to email each other threw the freebsd machine
using outlook and a windows 2000 server with AD and DNS on it.  i was asked
to get the outlooks to talk to each other and i have finally just come to
the conclusion that im am lost.  is there any help that may be able to give
me or at least guide me in the right direction where i might be able to
start figuring this out.

thanx
Clinton