New Web Server

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Aug 10 17:11:19 UTC 2006

RC,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 11:40:52AM -0500, Clark, Ronald wrote:

> It finds nothing. Same results with looking for libphp5.so. Is there an
> issue with the install or did I miss a step? Is there a recipe for
> setting up a server, something like "FreeBSD-Apache-Mysql-PHP for
> dummies"?

In your first e-mail you mentioned you installed the php5-extensions port.
libphp5.so comes from the mod_php5 port.  That's the port you need to
install to use mod_php with Apache.  You can find information on Apache and
the various modules available for it in Chapter 25 of the FreeBSD Handbook:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-apache.html

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org