Thin terminals for FreeBSD

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:25:54 UTC 2006

the EPIA's look nice but cost too much.
For comparable performance you can retrofit an old netier XL2000 on ebay
with a laptop hard drive.
They are small, fanless and come with an AMD 400-450 Mhz proc.
They usually go for about 10$ on ebay. You need to get an internal laptop
IDE cable and a laptopn hard drive...

they also support netboot! So yo dont really need the hard drive,