Large File System?

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:54:16 UTC 2006

Well ext3 can have problems too - I've had numerous problems with that, and
had to revert back to ext2 to get the filesystem to mount. XFS is much
better.

And I've had no problems with UFS/softupdates on FreeBSD, but YMMV as they
say.

But yes, when ZFS gets ported to FreeBSD we will all very happy.

--
Martin