Demo at Black Dog Mastering Studio av

Black Dog Mastering Studio kc at blackdogmastering.com
Sun Aug 6 09:02:29 UTC 2006

BLACK DOG MASTERING STUDIO will provide ONE FREE DEMO for all new customers.  If you want to hear what our Mastering Service can do for your MIX....come catch the vibe with Black Dog Mastering Studio at "http://blackdogmastering.com/free_master_form.html".

We have the capability to work with clients WorldWide.  The process is easy...upload to our server or send your CD/DVD(s) via mail.  A web page will be created for you to download .mp3 or .wav files to review the progress.

Mixing Services also available.

K.C.
Director, Marketing
Black Dog Mastering Studio