Squeak Smalltalk upgrading problems

Henry Lenzi henry.lenzi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:49:53 UTC 2006

> Presumably because the maintainer hasn't had time to update it yet.
> If you provide patches, that would probably help him get it faster...

Yes, I can infer that is one possibility. However, I was asking for
specifics. And specifically, I wasn't asking for a knee-jerk answer
with no real information content, like yours.
It seems you neither use nor care about Squeak, but care only about
engaging in such infantile exchanges, in which case you should refrain
yourself from such lowly and puny pathetic pleasures.