Problems with MySQL since upgrade

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:37:13 UTC 2006

Not sure, seems more of a mysql question, but here's some guesses I
have for diagnostics.

could you run these queries?

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM users WHERE status < 3
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM sessiions WHERE sid = "d9fe25949f79f2c767a0d237b4fdf841"
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM FROM users u INNER JOIN sessions s ON u.uid =
s.uid WHERE s.sid = "d9fe25949f79f2c767a0d237b4fdf841" AND u.status <
3

-Jim Stapleton