SATA Cables Suck!

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 00:23:42 UTC 2006

The number one problem I've had with SATA RAIDs has been the cables! 4
times I've lost arrays because the cables came loose or some other
stupid problem with the cables.

I need a vendor that has high quality latching SATA-II cables. Also...
what can we do with the old cables to fix them... super glue them
on?... Here's a question... Are all SATA cables rated for SATA-II?
I've never seen a definitive answer to this question and newegg.com
does not sells "SATA-II" cables... Also does the spec call for
shielded cables?

frustrated, need a place to unload.... thanks.

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/