FreeBSD 6.1-RC Sigmatel 9221 audio driver

Vlad GURDIGA gurdiga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:06:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've changed my hardware lately and cannot find the driver for sound
card. My motherboard is an Intel D955XBK with on board Sigmatel 9221
audio. On Windows it plays, so, the hardware part is fine.

Also cannot find the driver for my new video card: PCI Express x16
ASUS ATI RADEON X550 GE. The standard VESA driver is ok for me, by I'm
just wondering if there is a driver available, so I could test 3D
accelaration on FreeBSD.

I'm running an up-to-date FreeBSD 6.1-RC. Any advice or a link is appreciated.