postfix - filtering question

Nathanael Hoyle nhoyle at speedexpress.net
Fri Apr 28 18:54:50 UTC 2006

Rodrigo Mufalani wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   How filter mails with another "word", without intercept message?
>
>   I use body_checks, but "REDIRECT", intercept the message!
>
> Thanxs,
>
> Rodrigo Mufalani
> DBA - MXM Sistemas
> tel.: 32332300
> www.mxm.com.br
> rodrigo.pinto at mxm.com.br

Can you clarify what you mean?  Please note that the order of
restrictions is very important in Postfix.  Please also note that using
body_checks for content filtering is highly discouraged.  External
content inspection using a content filter like amavisd-new and
spamassassin is the recommended approach.  Also, this is really a
Postfix question, not a FreeBSD one, and the Postfix mailing list may be
a more applicable venue for this sort of question.

--
Nathanael Hoyle
Systems and Networking
nhoyle at speedexpress.net