Intel Macs and FreeBSD?

John Cruz cruzweb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:58:18 UTC 2006

A mac mini is an odd machine to make into a server, but no matter. I
doubt you'll run into any issues with installing it. Darwin is nice, but
it was developed to be the underlying layer of the finder GUI. And the
freeBSD ports system is so much nicer than any other nix install system
that there's no comparison.

-JOhn