Intel Macs and FreeBSD?

James Riendeau jtriende at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 27 20:48:05 UTC 2006

Why?  Mac OS X has a complete unix freebsd-like core called darwin
( http://www.darwin.org ).  There's no reason to install freebsd on
it.  Just install Mac Developer Tools (included in the Applications
folder), compile your favorite progs and go.

James Riendeau
MMI Computer Support Technician
1300 University Ave
Rm. 436, Dept. of MedMicro