Firefox::::: ugh.

nawcom nawcom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 05:02:33 UTC 2006

you can set up the mimetype for your user ($HOME/.mailcap) or globally
(/etc/mailcap)

by adding the line "application-smil: /location/of/realplay" to the file.

I guess I'm confused, are you expecting the realplay binary to be in
X11R6/bin, or are you confused about where and how to manually set up
the mimetype?
you can figure out where realplay is by running "which realplay" in a
console - as long as the path is set up in the shell's $PATH variable.