Same error with all ports install!

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 17:27:50 UTC 2006

Hello Bill, Hello Garrett,

  First I would like to thank you for the support and time you are giving me
and to everyone.

  Yes I ran memtest86 from a bootable cd on the two DDR chipsets and after
like 10+ hours
  It found 3 errors! is it reasnable?

  Anyhow I replaced the two DDR with diffrent 1 256 DDR chipset and it start
to give the error I
  wrote in my email.
  But I didnot run the memtest86 on the new RAM (well it not brand new) i
had it somewhere.
I will run the memtest86 on the new installed ram, and let you know.

Thank you again.
Marwan.