Same error with all ports install!

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Sun Apr 23 15:05:37 UTC 2006

Marwan,

Did you run memtest86+? That is the true tell-tale sign that
something RAM-related does or does not work.

You may also have a bad slot on your motherboard, so moving the RAM
around to try and get it to work is a good way to troubleshoot your
given issue in compiling things.
If you do move the RAM chip, make sure to firmly place it in its
destination slot. If you don't your computer will report errors with
the RAM chip, which are erroneous to the problem that you currently
have.

HTH,
-Garrett