Trunking connections

Michael Landin Hostbaek mich at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 21 09:19:38 UTC 2006

List,

In a branch office, I've got two ADSL lines setup (with two different
ISPs) - one of them are supposed to work as backup line, but since it is
a ADSL flat fee line, I was wondering if there's a way of setting up
some sort of a trunk with FreeBSD, so I can make use of the extra
bandwith.

Obviously, the line should be unaffected if one of the lines go down.

I've got a FreeBSD firewall/gateway with three interfaces..

Any ideas ?

/mich